Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hectic Life !!!

Well...I started off originally with so much to say and so much inspiration to write and then...nothing !!! LOL

I think though, life just becomes so hectic sometimes - family life, illness...that you loose what you started out to do or be, to change things...so I have to crawl my way back to that good and new 'space' I had found myself in !!!

I am excited to say that I am very much looking forward to furthering my spiritual quest, by attending Lisa William's Mediumship weekend in just a few months !!! I am hoping to learn much and be with like minded people as well as meeting many 'Lisa' friends for the first time !!!

So I do have so much to look forward too !!!

My second youngest daughter celebrated her birthday this weekend - always a fun-filled time, spent with family and friends !!! It did have me reminiscing though, about where have the years gone...but at the same time, what a great future lies ahead for us all...

Bye for now and I hope to write again soon !!! (Amazing how when you think there is nothing to say...you could go on forever...haha)

Shazz

No comments:

Post a Comment