Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing Myself and Welcome !!!

Welcome everyone !!!

I have created this blog as I have many friends around the world and I thought it would be a great place to share our " Every Day Life ", both good and bad !!! I hope to blog as regularly as I can, on life experiences and to share with others.

Your comments will be of great value, as you also share your opinions, therefore helping others.

I am not professionally trained but as a wife and mother of many years, I hope that we can make this an informative and fun place to be and to share our daily life and experiences.

Thankyou once again and looking forward to seeing you here !!!

Shazz

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooot!! Can't wait to share your life and read your blogs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vikki !!! Hope to write my first 'real' blog tonight !!! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I look forward to reading your posts! Come visit me on my blog when you feel like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog Shazz..........Hubby Ken xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you Sharon for doing this proud of you i will be commenting we are all normal people.it will be fun hugs Polly xx

    ReplyDelete