Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life Changes

I have reached a time in my life where I am looking forward to re-entering the workforce !!! I have been actively looking for the past few weeks but along the way I have suffered many doubts - too old, chronic illness, been away too long and caring for my home and family.

I have had to dig deep to find the courage and motivation to write a resume and apply for positions, with not much knowledge of what is required these days but I also know, like everything, it will all fade and fall into place as I become more experienced once again. One can only accomplish something by at the very least, trying...

I am looking forward to a new phase in my life, a reason I think I am here today, writing this blog.

Have a great week everyone !

Shazz

No comments:

Post a Comment